Friday, June 19, 2015

What I've been up to lately

It's been a while since I've written about anything and to be quite honest I haven't made any progress.  I will not sit here and make excuses.  I'm just lucky I haven't gained any of the weight back, but as far as weight I think I have that under control

frank get fit


As far exercise goes I've just been walking during my breaks and lunches during work and on occasion ride my bike through my neighborhood streets or the nearby Whittier Greenway Trail.  On occasion I'll do squats, and Isometrics on my long commute to work.

Eating habits are still in place but sometimes on Friday mornings I reward myself with a Dr Pepper and a Snickers for sticking to my guns.  I eat out once a week mostly on the weekends and sometimes twice a week if there happens to be a happy hour gathering with fellow coworkers but don't drink alot maybe 2 or 3 beers.  I've gotten to a point where I can control myself and stick to my daily regimen of eating a tablespoon of lard, a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, and a tablespoon of Raw Butter in the morning then again at night before heading off to bed.  You can see the blog post including the video of my ritual here.  When I eat out I mostly go to buffets and places where they serve Broths.  Mainly Buffets that have ribs and porkchops because I love me some ribs and porkchops.

I've had problems with Acne everynow and then I break out with zits along the jaw and chin areas.  It could be due to stress I'm not sure.  Defense soap has worked wonders for me but I had to stop using it because it started irritating my skin by making it excessively dry and flaky.  The website suggests using the liquid base version of the soap which I may try sooner or later to alleviate this problem.

Summertime is here and I was hoping to see some improvement but I became a lazy whore and slowed down on the exercise.  I did start working out more in the past 2 weeks and am hoping to be more persistant.

In the near future I will have more blogs I promise and probably share my thoughts with you here.

Remember stay confident and believe in yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment