Monday, December 22, 2014

How Defense Soap helped improve my skin

Defense Soap
For many years I've had problems with acne, and have tried everything like Clearasil, anti-bacterial soap, Neutragena, Stridex pads, Noxema, and other anti-acne products.  Although some of these products did reduce or even eliminate the acne completely,  it would always in turn come back stronger and more resistant making it much harder to get rid of.  Fast forward to 2013 when I started eating whole foods and consuming coconut oil my skin started clearing up and eventually cleared up completely.

However, early this year acne started coming back under my chin and around the jaw line.  Some of it was cystic acne.  It also started appearing on the back of my head leaving me with bald patches.  I was able to get rid of the bald patches by using medicated shampoo but this did not prevent the cystic acne from returning. 


I found out about defense soap watching one of Joe Rogan's podcasts.  He stated that alot of MMA fighters use it to prevent ringworm and that it smells great.  So I googled it, read reviews on it, and saw a youtube video that praised it.  So I bought myself a 5 pack off their Amazon page and it came the very next day.

The makers of Defense Soap do not specifically state on their website that it is an anti-acne product but site product reviews  mention that it does help with acne problems.  Also I've read elsewhere that Tea Tree Oil’s natural anti-bacteria properties have long been used to naturally treat acne and other skin conditions

Ingredients:  Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palmate Kemelate, Water, Tea Tree Oil, Eucalyptus, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodlum Etidronate.


So far after using this product the acne is starting to go away and it also helped with my athletes foot problem. This soap is also supposed to prevent and eliminate ring worms, herpes, staph infections, MRSA, Athletes foot, and jock itch.

Below are before and after pictures.  I have been using this soap for a month and so far it's been working.  Acne is not complete gone but almost.
Before
before
After a month of use







If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Remember stay confident and believe in yourself









No comments:

Post a Comment