Sunday, February 1, 2015

The Benefits of Liv.52 (also known as LiverCare)

liv.52

Hello and thank you for stopping by, 

The new year is here and New Years resolutions are in effect and in some cases already have started to fade away.  In the next few blogs I'm gonna cover supplements that I've taken through out the last years that have helped me lose weight and also have helped me keep it off.

The first is one of my all time favorites; an ayurvedic supplement which is called Liv.52.  Liv.52 is great liver tonic as it boost enzyme production.  I use Liv.52 mainly for detoxification purposes, improve digestion, and to protect my liver from the by chemicals of alcohol consumption and the junk additives they put in all foods these days. This product has a TON of benefits!

Ingredients

Caper bush
Chicory
Black nightshade
Arjuna
Cassia occidentalis
Yarrow 
Tamarisk

The Benefits of Liv.52

Liv.52 Neutralizes toxins and poisons that are found in food, water, medications, and in the air we breathe.

Improves digestion and promotes proper liver function and liver enzyme production

Prevents and rapidly eliminates hangovers 

Improves appetite

Treats Cirrhosis, Malnutrition, Hepatitis, Alcoholic liver disease, Jaundice and malnutrition

Liver Care


Here in the United states Liv. 52 is marketed as Liver Care and is more expensive.  I usually buy liv.52 in Little India for 4.99 per bottle with 100 tablets.

Recommended dosage
For children 1 to 2 tablets 3 times daily
For Adults 2 to tablets 3 times daily

I started off taking 3 tablets in the day and 3 at night but now I take 3 a day

I recommend that everyone do their research before diving in if you are unsure or have health problems.  Wether it be on youtube, or searching on Google and judge for yourself.  There is no known side effects  

Other ayurvedic supplements I buy from Little India are Triphala, Bacopa, Ashwagandha, and Mucuna which I will cover in the weeks to come.

Remember stay confident and believe in yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment